floating

2006/08/30
A TALK

Tell me whatever it is. Don't hold it in.
I don’t kiss and tell, I hardly judge and I am here to listen.
Tell me anything; break the wall of silence that we tried so hard to build around us. Put off your load, it’s not yours to carry, give it to me.
Let me accompany you in your dark room.
I’m not what you think I am, I never will be. I just need to know. Always. Even if…
You’re here to tell.
I’m here to listen.
It is called conversation.
So just throw it into my face and I’ll analyze it, name it, define it, tell you what it does to you, what it does to me, what it does to us, to the society. I’ll compare it to those alike and to the ones that are different. I’m all theory; this is what I worked for. I’m a professional, I can take it. All theory.
posted by calamity @ 8/30/2006 09:30:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER