floating

2006/08/14
There's More

The previous event I described to you couldn't be the only think that made me believe my life was in danger, there were more signs.
First of them was that that same day in the same house I cut my little finger, just so. I’m usually not clumsy; these things don’t happen to me.
Then the next day I went with my uncle to the woods, to get some branches, well I didn’t know we will wander all around the woods and so I put on the most inappropriate shoes ever: you know the cabriolet variant of a shoe. And my uncle didn’t take any consideration for that and he led the way through the thickets parts of the woods, through bushes and thorns and nettles. At one point I felt it was too much and I decided to go back. As I was returning I slipped with my super shoes that actually belonged to my aunt and I fell. Now get this: I was going down-hill but I fell up-hill, and it resulted getting bruises on my right shoulder and arm. Right now I’m a total mess, every inch of my body hurts, I feel like shit and yes, it’s that part of the month.
I think these are some kind of signs, I’m very careful on the road these days and I even bought my lucky color underwear today. You never know anything might help. So if you have any suggestions or lucky charms (no, you don’t have to send me your lucky underwear) tell me, I would try anything to avoid life threatening situations :P
posted by calamity @ 8/14/2006 08:05:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER