floating

2006/08/01
SMALLL
I don't need your protection.
I don’t need your pity.
I don’t need your fuckin’ armed forces.



Who the hell would attack me (?) I’m too small, not worth fighting for.
And even if…I would never even consider you, not even as a just-in-case option. I can only fight with love.
And even if…
Even if love couldn’t help me, even if I would be attacked, even if I would really need you (the hell I would, cos’ no one on earth needs you-they are just too afraid to admit it) I still wouldn’t take your offer, because I don’t think you’re being honest here (honesty didn’t get you where you are today: playing the judge, even worse: the god, but in reality you will never be smarter than a dog), I don’t think you’re such a sweetheart that only wants to help without asking anything in return.
Yes, you may say that I have problems trusting people, but it would be better put if you said that I have problems with taking bullshit wrapped in shiny red paper with a golden bow on top of it (one could never give me enough bullshit; the bow could never be big enough to list all of your mistakes)
I’m too small.
Why the hell would I need wrapping paper and a bow? It’s not like I could use it again. And I sure don’t need your bullshit.
I may be small, but I ain’t stupid.
posted by calamity @ 8/01/2006 06:55:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER