floating

2006/08/01
Bee

When a bee stings you it has to leave her life-sustaining organs attached to the affected point and fly away – for a second, till it drops down dead.
I used to see myself as that bee: not capable of hurting others, not without having to die myself, it wouldn’t only hurt me back, it would kill me.
But if I think OUTSIDE THE BOX many things work this way, or even not.
The sting may kill more than one cell, it could kill the whole organism (it depends on a weakness of the organism, and the poison of the bee). But then…it refuses to leave, to end it all, to drop down dead. It just stays there, threatening all the others. It refuses to do suicide, no, it stays, it even searches for new ways to get out of the situation not only alive; no, no, but also unhurt, without a scratch, fresh and dandy even, rich and powerful with a new sting just ready to pick another victim, just ready too see some interest in YOU.
posted by calamity @ 8/01/2006 06:47:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER