floating

2006/07/17
ME
Just when you think I might, I won't.
And when you think I won’t, I just might.








This is me – unpredictable.
Don’t worry, I’m not harmful. I may seem like a monster, a witch, but it’s all just a cover: A barbed wire around my heart, the heart that bleeds and loves. It could never hurt although it was hurt too many times itself. It carries a second name PAIN, never causes pain though.
Let’s just sit down and I’ll pour you a glass of blood, my blood. Drink to life, because life you shall bring into my veins if you drink up. I want to give myself, I want to give life having the feeling of actually doing something with my life.
Drink up.
Have another glass. Make me matter.


posted by calamity @ 7/17/2006 11:59:00 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 20/7/06 9:34 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    When I read your words "I may seem like a monster, a witch" I expected something like a bitch as a continuation....

    Not saying it is what I think of you but it is what I thought you would say....

    And well I thought the first time you would invite me to drink something that would not be blood... And I thought I should have dinner now, not anymore though....

     
  • At 20/7/06 9:44 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    well if you know me then you should think of me as being a bitch ;)

    well when the time comes and i'll have the chance to invite you for a drink it will be something YOU will choose, i hope you won't choose my blood ;)

    i spoiled your dinner? so sorry you should have told me and i would warn you. so you know for the next time, don't read my posts just before dinner.
    i owe you dinner now and when you come here i'll buy you one

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER