floating

2006/07/17

Am I going or am I coming?
I don’t even know where home is. I just feel like I’m leaving some place and going towards another place.
So many thoughts, so little guts to say them all out loud. Forget about it…
Excited. A fresh breeze. The one I’ve been waiting for for so long. I’ floating on it it’s taking me places I longed for, fulfilling my wishes, making me smile.
Nothing can ruin my day today, I’ll make it last forever, I’ll prolong it, I’ll stay awake.
My eyes are closing though, my dreams are calling me, I give into them just for a second, but then I turn to my paper. My all-time friend, it knows it all, even the not written. It just knows, I trust it – such a good friend. Do I rust myself or am I just faking it?
Getting closer to perfection shouldn’t include a lie and that shouldn’t be called a lie, that is just another thing, closer to some other perfection. Keeping it hidden just makes it more important, more special.
Why is it so much easier now? Cos’ I know I’ll survive? Is it all just fading?
I scared you now I must go.
Honesty is bad, it scares people off.
posted by calamity @ 7/17/2006 05:13:00 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 20/7/06 9:48 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    "Am I going or am I coming?
    I don’t even know where home is."

    Well get a map :P

    "I just feel like I’m leaving some place and going towards another place."

    That is travel my dear.... :P

    And I hope I annoyed you :P

     
  • At 20/7/06 9:53 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    does the map say where home is? does it have special marking called home epecially made for each individual. where could i get this map?

    you think so? was i traveling? where too? was it nice?

    ;)

     
  • At 20/7/06 9:54 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    No freak I was making fun of you.... :P

     
  • At 20/7/06 9:55 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    I don't even know where my home is, or where I actually am... How would I know where you are, where you are travelling too and where to get your map...

     
  • At 20/7/06 9:58 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    well i just though you were that cool, sorry for thinking so highly of you

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER