floating

2006/06/29
Block Blog


This person once asked me, "what do you enjoy?", and since I don't tell people what and how I really enjoy, the question has changed to: WHAT DO YOU HATE?
I started talking about common things, like what food I hate and how I hate weight…

I always thought I'm not the person that would hate. I'd rather try to understand, but yesterday I realized that I do hate. I hate some people, types of people, their behavior. I hate them so much that I try to ignore them… but they seem to haunt me down in my dreams and thoughts, and I have to write, even if it’s the first time I admit that I hate somebody. I have to say this:
I hate narrow-minded people who take the first thought and never give up on it, never consider other possibilities. I hate people who judge, wearing a blindfold over their eyes. I hate people who make definitions of their own and think that this is a universal truth. I hate people who believe only what they choose to believe, even if it could never be the truth. I hate people who see only a flock of people and then judge an entire nation. You can't say the entire nation is stupid or suicidal or deceptive… and yet you say this knowing that this could never be the truth, that this makes things only worse. Knowing that by discriminating others, you're only discriminating yourself.

'Turbans on their heads? Who does this? MUSLIMS.'

I mean, what the hell? This only shows that you are uncertain and that you are bad at making statements. I'll tell you why. First of all, your statements are too narrow because you excluded non-Muslims who wear turbans. Hindus. You must be more precise if you want to play the macho's role here. Second of all, your statements are too wide. You see, not all muslims wear a turban. I don't know if you're badly informed, uneducated, or just using all the arguments to prove that you're right in hope that nobody would notice. Well, guess what? You're caught in the act.

'Who recruits young people to blow up buildings? MUSLIMS.'

The ones who do it call themselves Muslims because they don't possess any other power than the power of religion and they modify religion for their own use. You and I could do the same, although we would never be Muslims, because as far as I know, no religion supports killing. These young people are as stupid and narrow minded as you are for believing everything and not looking into things more deeply.

If you would live in a Muslim world, you would already blow yourself up. You would be one of "them". And by the argument above, you went narrow minded again, because there were some suicidal attempts that were not committed by Muslims… and just for the record, most Muslims don't support that kind of action.

'Who calls themselves Muslims at this day and age? MUSLIMS.'

First of all, what should they call themselves? (By the Raven). For your information, some people who call themselves Muslims aren't really Muslims as that sect you were talking about. I don't think they are true believers because to kill people is wrong in any religion… and those maniacs do injustice to all Muslims by calling themselves what they are really not and by doing stupid things. (Which is the only way they know how to protect themselves from all the bullshit that the western world – USA – is trying to force them into buying. They know that your democracy means subduing). They throw a shadow on all people whose common thing is a religion that is the religion of peace as the Catholic religion was once. Let us remember that it was also used by Crusades, killing people who'd oppose their Christian missionary. It was used for selfish goals that were achieved by bloody and cruel killings and deception.

You say 'Muslims trying to shut us up'. I don't know who us is. I just hope it is a lonely group… and let me tell you that I'm not a Muslim, but I am trying to shut you up, because you are trying to say nonsensical bullshit. Educate yourself, man. You are an arrogant bastard. If you think that you are cool saying this… or even that you're saying the truth… and more that you have the right to say this, then accept the critics, publish them, and then stand tall and defend your point. The fact is you're weak. Your arguments don't stand and you know that. That is why it's easier for you to just block people who think slightly different than you do. By the way, you and your kind are creating the terrorists. You are terrorists and yet you are trying to fight the windmill that is you, that is only in your head.
posted by calamity @ 6/29/2006 10:59:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER