floating

2006/07/25
GONE
I'm searching for you in the song of the cricket, I’m searching for you in the warm light of candle, I’m searching for you in colors of the wall…
The candle trembles, the crickets stop singing and there…I can see your face: smiling with such a soulful smile, you are happy. Although I’m sad of losing you, I’m happy to see you, your smile makes me smile, it makes my heart jump.
You are here the whole room is full of you, I can feel your presence, I tremble, it feels nice.
How can your reflection be so happy?
Did you achieve everything you wanted to? Did you fulfill your life purpose?
Is that why you’re not sad to leave her here, all by herself, all alone? Are you certain she will be ok? Or are you looking forward to your imminent encounter?
Is the way how I see your reflection only how I always saw you, how I still see you although there is not much to see anymore? There is only a beautiful dead corpse, all peaceful, but with a gentle smile. This is not you, I don’t believe it, it is not you, not anymore. You could never be so still, so quiet. Make a joke already, stand up and start laughing, make us laugh!!!
And you lie there without showing any concern of my wishes, her wishes, wishes of everyone around you.

This is the last time we toast to you, we feel like having a last drink together with you tonight. Since now you won’t be with us anymore, we will just have to carry you in our hearts.
Tečik you are the best. I never said this to you, I never admitted it. Maybe because you always seemed so sure about it, or maybe because we always had to tease each other…I don’t have to say it, you know…
posted by calamity @ 7/25/2006 09:27:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER