floating

2006/07/28
Love




















Don't say anything: to world we are considered to be things, livestock. Soon they will be selling emotions, because love sells even if it can’t be called love if you try to sell it or give it value. Someday a guy will come to you and charge to you for his dirty talk with an excuse: “Love is the basis of dirty talk and love costs.”

It’s like a market, it’s like when Tolstoy in War And Piece wrote how girls ready to get married went on some ball to show off their “thing”. Nobody wants to wait for love to hit them, it’s just way easier to accept the price and take it to the next level.

And proposals…Something proposed (such as a plan or assumption). I mean what the hell. Why propose? Just marry me. Why make promises you can’t keep? You can? Then prove it. Don’t propose, just meet me in Vegas.

And why the hell would you ask my father? Do you wanna marry HIM? He’s not into that stuff man.

And yeah don’t try to buy me, cos’ you can’t. Well you could, but no money of yours comes in question. If you pull out a wallet you can’t buy me, if you bring a briefcase full of money you can’t buy me, if you empty your bank account you still can’t buy me.
Love is the price and money just spits on it
posted by calamity @ 7/28/2006 05:19:00 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 9/10/06 12:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gee, you have an abundance of interesting and beautiful posts. I like your choice of pictures! Perhaps I should bookmark you on my blog.

     
  • At 9/10/06 8:57 am, Blogger calamity said…

    thank you for a lovely comment. btw mostly i google pictures

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER