floating

2006/08/04
grown-ups


Look at us what we have become…
We had to grow up…they made us.
No more childish games we played, no more weddings on the trees.
We must forget that.
That wasn’t us, not like we are now:
With big burdens and important calls.

But we are still you and me.
We were WE once and that once will stay.

When we meet I dare not to look away, but I can’t look into your eyes.
That short look, that little hello - they say so much, they hurt.

Whenever I see you there I remember of all those days.
It’s like a movie of your whole life. In this movie there’s just US: Two small children, making castles in the sand.

We now know that waves will come with certainty, we know.

Abashed - I am now.
I see that boy in you, and I know you see that naive girl in me. We still know each other.
I’m all grown now pretending to be fledged.

Let’s leave the world that stole our dreams, our dreams of US, leave it, be US again. Let’s go and play in sand, forget about the tide.
posted by calamity @ 8/04/2006 12:33:00 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 15/11/06 12:45 pm, Blogger HIMZELF! said…

    ah..well,okay am i allowed to bother ya here and ask to stop playing childish games in the sand

    that's Egypt in the pic!
    who draw this if you know !?

     
  • At 16/11/06 8:16 am, Blogger calamity said…

    you can bother me all around my blog :P i mean it's public so bothering is expected ;)

    why are you asking me to stop playing childish games? what is this supposed to mean? writing is one of my childish games: should i stop writing? i don't know what you understood from this post but this was actually writen to a friend from childhood a friend that will never find out a friend that i never talk to anymore.

    i didn't know that ws egypit, i got that pics from the net, i liked it and it seemed perfect for this post now that you told me its egypt maybe it's not perfect anymore, well i never saw egypt here.

    i don't know who draw this, sorry?

    how did you know it's egypt on the pics?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER