floating

2006/08/01
In God we Trust
You count the money in the briefcase and you don’t even look at it, you don’t even know the message you were supposed to bring the world, how can we trust you if you can’t even read.I
n order to win some you have to lose some. It’s not a difficult decision for you. But look around you man, it is lives that you are loosing and money that you are getting. Lives can not be paid and yet our corrupted world has found a way to do so. And after all it is not your life it is not even lives of “your” people. Yeah you are right, if this is the case “then what life?” It is too insignificant, you don’t care. But guess what, we care, not only those who are involved, not only those who are next in the line, but also those who live from your bloody money.
You count the money, your eyes are shining, and you’re drooling.

I just hope that someday you’ll se what that money says. IN GOD WE TRUST.
I can’t see how you trust in god and at the same time ruining what he built. He will forgive, but only if you show regret for what you have done, only if you try not to do the same allover again. And I don’t see you trying, I don’t hear you say: “I’m sorry.” Judging from this you don’t trust in god, you don’t think there is one, there better not be a god, because you have too many sins, to much blood on your hands, to small of a heart, to psycho of a mind.
Why don’t you remove the letters on the money? Come on, you can do anything, why do you have to have a reminder that there could be something bigger than you and that eventually you’ll have to redempt? You won’t make a good deal with god, he won’t care for your soul, you signed a contract with the devil, you are all his.
If only you trusted in god, then I would know that you really live in fear, that you know that this life is all you have, that after your death you will suffer.
All of your victims believe in words on the money you got for them. They do trust in god, they do trust that what you did wasn’t unnoticed, wasn’t ignored, tolerated.
In god I trust that you will pay, in god I hope to stop this greedy drive that turns the world around, to god I pray that love for life he created will fill this world once more.
And you close the briefcase, you feel the satisfaction, you walk out PROUDLY.
I close my case, I feel pity, I stand tall.
posted by calamity @ 8/01/2006 06:56:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER