floating

2006/08/18
SOAP BUBBLE


When I miss you I don't long for the hot French kisses, I don't long for the wild games we play, don't long for sweating under the sheets.
The only thing I long for is your hug. The hug that is always there somehow, like a distant dream. I want someone to pinch me and tell it is true, that I’m not living a dream, that my life IS a dream.
It’s a nightmare without your hug. With all these miles between us and only a wire to connect us. But the wire is not the toughest bond; our hearts are like two wells connected so secretly but so strongly. I want this all to be over. I want you to come home, to give me the protection and peace in this hectic and loud world. I want to dig myself into your hug like bears taking cover from winter, how cosy. I wake up and it’s the blanket I’m kissing.
In you arms I’m like a child that as long as it stays there it never gas to grow up. I have everything: I don’t need a father I never had, don’t need a mother that never loved, don’t need a new car, degree, new post. I only need this to last forever.
You know darling not a second passed without missing you.
Your face is always here when I close my eyes: smiling, your green eyes are red to me; they are the reddest green color I have ever seen, love burns through them and I can feel the flames. I want to touch your angel face but then the image pops like a soap bubble when you want to hold it. So unreachable, yet I know you’re somewhere out there, longing for me trying to catch my soap bubble.

posted by calamity @ 8/18/2006 11:11:00 pm  
8 Comments:
  • At 19/8/06 1:38 am, Blogger Kourtney said…

    WOW! I relate very well to this post. Sometimes it is nice to have a hug. Not just A hug, I guess, but a hug from the arms you know so well and provide so much comfort! A quotation I like is this "just hug me. everything plaguing our megar existance seems to disappear when my arms find their way around you!"

     
  • At 19/8/06 2:05 am, Blogger calamity said…

    i'm so happy that you could find yourself here, cos' don't like this post that much. you know when you have all those great feelings and it is so hard to put them in words and the feelings are comming to your mind all mixed up with no order.

     
  • At 19/8/06 3:58 pm, Blogger Kourtney said…

    Yes...I know that feeling well!!! I think it is great though! I use a lot of lyrics to help express how I feel when I can't get it right with my own words!!!

     
  • At 19/8/06 5:15 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    hm i guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to use some lyrics in my posts just to get me started and make more organised posts.

     
  • At 20/8/06 6:13 pm, Blogger The Clown said…

    I really liked some of the posts in here. Thanks for leaving back your words on my blog. I generally prefer to answer each comment seperately but due to my busy schedule in the last few weeks have been unable to do so. Forgive me for this. Smile.

     
  • At 20/8/06 8:32 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    tnx for your comment.
    ok i must tell you i'm very happy to find your blogs cos' i really like your writting and i enjoy reading it and i enjoy all your ideas and images.
    tnx for answering me, i can understand that you are busy and cannot answer right away, i didn't eexpect you to answer i commented cos' i really really liked what you wrote, still ahve a lot to read and i'm sure i'll love it.
    there is nothing to forgive. ;)

     
  • At 23/8/06 12:53 pm, Blogger dusio said…

    That almost made my stone heart ache.

     
  • At 23/8/06 2:58 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    what almost made it ache? the post? why ache?
    it's love. it's everlasting. a few miles and some weeks can never change this. what's this if we compare it to eternity?
    i didn't want to cause any heartache ;) sorry :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER