floating

2006/08/16
Writer

I don't want to sleep through y whole life.
I struggle in front of the screen, but I have to give in.
I throw myself into the bed and suddenly I don’t feel sleepy anymore. On the right side of the bed where my darling should sleep there are tons of paper and a dozen of pens. On the paper there are ideas, images that need to be expanded, explained, transferred from my fantasy to your mind, the ideas that usually come to me before I go to sleep. I write till I give into the temptation of a promising dream and I let the ideas to sleep on it as well. And as every morning they waited for me. I evolved them to something that made sense to me and something that you’ll have to give your own meaning to. But there was that gave me trouble I couldn’t read it, it might sound silly, but there are a lot of people who can’t read their own handwriting. I refused to torture myself with it (in reality I still want to know what it was about), it was just too similar to that cinema test or the logo test, the tricky thing here is that I can’t go and google it, I guess we will never know unless I find a person who can read hieroglyphs.
My eyes tired from reading the unreadable scroll down the page where you could see the last words the word written with the last strength of the author: the letters in words were stretched, the hand was probably trembling and still it had the strength to underline the words:

GOOD NIGHT
posted by calamity @ 8/16/2006 12:13:00 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 17/8/06 1:10 am, Blogger dusio said…

    great pics! I love pics of cities by people who live there. You see the things that others miss.

     
  • At 17/8/06 1:12 am, Blogger dusio said…

    Ignore that last comment, my comment popups got mixed up!
    So you are my reader from Slovenia, I saw the location on my counter and was intrigued. I never got a single comment from you, I approve every one that comes through.
    I'd love to know what you wrote.

     
  • At 17/8/06 6:06 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    i wold like to remember what i wrote :P
    but i really gave you like 10 comments or sth like that, never mind, i'll be commenting more on you next posts and i'll try to comment again on those i already have ;)
    yo'll be hearing from me anyways

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER