floating

2006/08/30
Life

I put on glasses, because my sight was too good. I put on the glasses not to see my world: a dark alley where drunks piss and throw up.
When I put on my glasses I can’t even see lovers wandering in my alley, making love passionately. There, to hide from the worlds eyes. There, at a place so sinful that nothing could be a sin. I’m spared of it all.
I see only beautiful colors of kaleidoscope: build with the same elements, the same proportions, but with a different order of appearance which is the master of the play of the colors.
The kaleidoscope glasses brought life into my hidden alley, they brought motion.

And the glasses broke. I could see perfectly again, my vision wasn't blurred by the beauty I have witnessed before.
In front of me, in the smelly alley a lady stared at me with a determinate look which said: “Here you go.” And she threw her cards at me.
Skeleton queen was the one that got stuck in my broken glasses.
The lady vanished after that, but the card stayed there for life, it was engraved in my heart.
Destiny – that’s what they called her.
posted by calamity @ 8/30/2006 10:01:00 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 6/9/06 5:18 am, Blogger Kourtney said…

    I love destiny...It is something that keeps me going when times are hard. I like to think there must be some reason it happened and it will lead some where better!

     
  • At 6/9/06 9:58 am, Blogger calamity said…

    i tell myself the same. when things are the worst they can only get better. and we have to find positive aspects to everything that happens to us. every single second up to now has made us who we are this is why we should accept everything, it's called life, it's called learning, it's called feeling. a friend of mine once said something like: you have to taste the bitter in order to recognise the sweet.

    and btw: did you notice i created a link to your blog? i hope you don't mind. if you do, tell me and i'll remove it

     
  • At 6/9/06 2:55 pm, Blogger Kourtney said…

    I couldn't agree with your friend more!!! Bitter makes the sweet taste that much better! (that is totally fine about the link :)

     
  • At 6/9/06 9:40 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    i once said to this teacher of mine that pain is good, because without the pain we couldn't feel the sweet of life, that the pain defines sweet and make it sweeter, that without pain the would be no sweet. and she totally disagreed, but my belief stayed the same, but since then i always thought of her as uninteligent. i think she was shallow.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER