floating

2006/09/12
to say something when you have nothing to say
A lot of things have been happening to me lately.
My honey came home and he’ll be staying here for some time. We’ve been spending a lot of time together and I realized even more now how much I loved him and missed him.
I passed all of the exams and I’m ready for my third year of college.
Yesterday was 9/11 2006, it was our fifth anniversary, yes the 9/11 has brought us together.
Every anniversary we had up till now was very special, but not this one. I felt like shit the whole day long, we didn’t do anything nice, had to do a lot of meaningless errands, it was just the worst.
Are we chickening out? Have we become one of those old married couples that don’t care anymore? Why did I feel so shitty when I should be happy to have this guy in my life? Was I expecting too much for that day?
I was awful and he was nothing but a sweetheart the whole day.
Anyway we talked about it and concluded that this one bad day isn’t of any importance when you have so much terrific days together.
I still feel strange today I just hope that we’ll go on holiday soon and that we’ll both get our will back.
I’m bullshitting.
posted by calamity @ 9/12/2006 11:39:00 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 13/9/06 4:39 am, Blogger Kourtney said…

    First off, I think that is a great way to change the horribleness (is that a word?) that was 9/11 congrats on 5 years!! I think you are right, one bad day does not at all cancel the great days you have all the time!!! And, you don't need a special day, like an anniversary, to celebrate how great you 2 are for each other and luck to have each other in your lives!!!

     
  • At 13/9/06 6:33 am, Blogger Veeeva said…

    1- i like ur new template.

    2- ur old posts were like thoughts so i couldn't post comments..i guess this is the 1st time u type sth about ur life.

    3- i can TOTALLY relate to that feeling u've described...i dunno y it happens?!!!

    4- keep blogging...u entertain me :)

     
  • At 13/9/06 11:54 am, Blogger calamity said…

    kourtney
    everythingone feels should be put into words if thetre is no word to describe it then i must thank you for inventing it. i also thank you for the congrats and for making me feel better. your post concerning valentine´s day, how you don´t need a special day to say sbd you love them that kinda´heped me to think we don´t need that eighter.

     
  • At 13/9/06 12:02 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    still breathing
    1-i´m happy you say so, was hoping for some comments considering that, got only yours, i´m still deciding to put the old one on it knda´grew on me, tell me what you think. the new template was a necesary must, sth was wrong with the old one, happy someone likes it though ;)
    2-you could have done as i did: posted some laim comments that have nothig to do with anything :P kidding ya. yes i guess this is the first time i actually wrote something specific, and i know i´m bad at it, it is so hard for me to describe real events. float of mind is my area :P as if...
    3-i thought i was the only one, thought i was going crazy, nice to know i´mnot the only one ;)
    4- thnx so nice of you, you entertain me too, i will be blogging, but propabily not so often

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER