floating

2006/12/30
New year
For me a new year means a new number, new age, newly drunk...yea all of that. I'll be celebrating (read: drinking) away from home on Slovene shore. Few years ago i decided to make the best out of the coming of new year and since then it has been my favourite day.

I'll be 22 on the first day of the year 2007, yes i'm getting old. I like number 21 more I wish i could stay 21 because i didn't really live the past year, to me it felt only like surviving. Never mind i'm old now 22 is still a good (read:low) number :)

So have a cake on me, it's chocholate cake, because for me the things tha beat chocholate are rare.



Take a drink, it's martini cos i prefer it over champaigne.




Those who don't drink alcohol (i'm a good hostes) i think of everybody so you have one on me, don't worry there's no alcohol in it.



I hope you enjoyed. If you have time drop by after 2nd of January and we can eat and drink together :)

I wish new year brings you what it should bring you.

And yes, i'm expecting some happy birthday e-cards, i mean it would be the only proper thing to send me one sice you ate and drank on my account :P
posted by calamity @ 12/30/2006 04:09:00 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 1/1/07 5:58 pm, Blogger Zee said…

    Have the most awesome 2007!
    Happy New Year.

     
  • At 2/1/07 8:22 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    tnx dear zee.
    i wish you all well in the year of 2007, a lot of joy, a lot of new and exciting things, and maye the new year bring you things it should bring you :)

     
  • At 4/1/07 2:14 am, Blogger dusio said…

    Hey lady. I hope your New Years and Birthday were fantastic. I wish you the best in the new year and look forward to reading more of your adventures!

     
  • At 4/1/07 1:52 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    sweet dusio, my holidays were fantastic tnx, tnx for your nice wishes. I wish you all well too, may you live it to the fullest, may you get more of the things you need and less of those you don't :)

     
  • At 4/1/07 10:30 pm, Blogger Kourtney said…

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 5/1/07 4:23 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    kourtney i wish you too hapyness and joy in this year :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER