floating

2006/12/17
i've been tagged
* Rules for this tag are:
-Grab the closest book to you
-Open Page 123
-Scroll down to the 5th sentence
-Post the next 3 sentences on your blog
-Name the book and author
-Tag 3 people


FOR HER

Lift you thighs and straddle, so that clitoris is exposed to great stimulation while making love. While the partner (the silkworm) is devoting himself to spinning the “silk”, you (the cocoon) lay and give yourself into sexual fantasies that can help you culminate. You can, for instance, imagine that your vagina is a blossom and your spread legs are the leaves.

ANNE HOOPER
KAMASUTRA
ART OF LOVE FOR 21ST CENTURY

I tag zee , dusio, sayrus and gbk
posted by calamity @ 12/17/2006 10:42:00 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 17/12/06 3:44 pm, Blogger Zee said…

    This of course is outrageous!
    What are you doing girl - are you trying to give me a hard-on?
    ... well I will not tell you if you succeeded. But I can tell you that much, you definitely made me chuckle!
    OK, I'll be up to the "book-challenge", but don't be disappointed of the choice I'll take.

     
  • At 18/12/06 9:25 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    you didn't need to say more :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER