floating

2006/12/18
MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT
Wine liquor

This year my Christmas presents will again be self-made. I'll be coocking a liquor for friends and family. I personally love this drink it's so sweet and drinkable. And my dear blog friends since I can't give you a present, I can't even send it to most of you let my present be the recipe of my favorite homemade liquor, make it and you'll have a little of me by your side during holidays :)



First you need 1 liter (0,26 gallons or 1,76 UK pints or 2,11 US pints) of red wine
And 1 kilogram (2,2 pounds) of sugar

YOU MIX THESE TWO TOGETHER AND COOCK UNTILL IT BOILS

When the fluid cools down add

4 bags (1,1288 ounces or 32 grams) of vanilla sugar
And 2,5 deciliters (8,45 fluid ounces) of rum

And you have the beverage that will keep you warm on cold winter days.
posted by calamity @ 12/18/2006 09:17:00 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 19/12/06 2:31 am, Blogger Zee said…

    Are you sure???
    One liter of wine and one kg sugar?
    This sounds insanely sweet to me. like a heavy duty syrup.
    By the way, your flapping vaginal lips stir quite a riot on my blog. Long live Kamasutra!

     
  • At 19/12/06 8:37 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    no i just wanted to trick you to use all the sugar you have at your place :P

    yes i'm sure, i actually coocked the damn thing today.

    and it is verry sweet.

    try to do it this way and then if you don't like it next time try using less sugar

    :)

    enjoy

     
  • At 20/12/06 3:47 pm, Blogger Zee said…

    you sure are a crazy girl!
    ... aber das versteht sich von selbst!!!
    By the way, do you have any snow?????
    It's missing here, quite unusual.
    Have a fine day and all the other good wishes.
    L.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER