floating

2006/11/09
list part 5
i know it seems neverending but trust me i'm nearly done

39.) I like to sing, don't think I’m good at it, I just enjoy it and it relaxes me mostly when I’m driving: windows down, music out loud, and me »singing« as loud as I can.

40.) Love driving fast, too fast.



41.) I hate waiting, I hate lying.

42.) I hate traffic jams, and slow driving.



43.) I live near a busy road and all my cats get overrun.

44.) I love most of the animals; I have some pets but would love to have more.



45.) Would love to have 2 goats, 2 sheep, 5 cats and 3 dogs, a tarantula, a couple of geese and ducks.

46.) We have a small farm, just for our needs and we all do our share of work.

47.) I love to be barefoot, I live in countryside and I practice this everyday at home. When I get home from the faculty and am tired the first thing I do is take off my shoes and it feels like being reborn. I was barefoot even in Cairo, but that’s another story.



48.) I enjoy the snow: making snowmen, snowballs, throwing myself in a pile of snow, wrestling in snow with my BF.
posted by calamity @ 11/09/2006 02:54:00 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 19/11/06 1:50 am, Blogger Zee said…

    With all it's tragedy - the cat part is funny.

     
  • At 19/11/06 10:08 am, Blogger calamity said…

    why is it funny? to me it's always a tragedy: cos i always think of my cats as my children, i know it's crazy but i feel like they love me back and it's just so hard when they're gone. i always cry and i always swear i won't have another cat but then again my heart is too big to resist cute little furr balls - and we spin in a tragedy circle

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER