floating

2006/10/30
On the other end of the world



I left the dull greens went to the place where limestone needs no work. I rang the sun up and ask it to drop in. While waiting for it I fixed my lying chair on the meeting point a new cushion was there too.
The sun came as arranged. I began to play a new leading row: I was the lizard of the Mediterranean. I knew if I stayed that way long enough my skin would change and I would belong here. Detached from the world where the truth and talk are the codes we live by.
Summer-hits in the background and a place I can call my own.
The sun the lizard and me staring at each other. Although different we become the same here, both creatures consuming the sun with it's bleaching effect. Carpe diem are the words that run our lives.
Nice taste of the coffee in the mouth.
Yellow grapes waiting to touch my lips, to crack under my teeth.
My lizard friend is still there sunbathing and staring at me even after I left as if I would never left as if it stared at me even when I was gone.
posted by calamity @ 10/30/2006 07:16:00 pm  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER