floating

2006/10/30


Lying in the sun hoping for some tan. Just lying on the rough small stones that are making marks in my back as the time and the place makes marks in my soul. Marks that I carry all year long marks that I long for until we meet again.
Feet in the water, waves kissing my legs: up and down, up and down…
Sun caressing my skin, burning my eyes.
You giving me the space I need, but here somewhere: the way I need you to be.
I can hear you, it feels nice, I know I’m safe.
posted by calamity @ 10/30/2006 07:13:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER