floating

2006/10/11
list part 1
I saw many posts where people would list some interesting facts about them. I enjoyed reading those although I never believed I could make an interesting list simply because one can not think of interesting facts that make them an interesting individual all of the sudden. When I was having my vacation I had the time to think about those special weird things about me, another thing that helped do this list were the top 15 favorite things posts a lot of people wrote lately. You may think I stole some of your favorites, but we really share those favs.

1.) I love doing tests, I did every single test there is online, I love doing them with a friend of mine, and I hate it though that we didn't do them in a long time now

2.) I love playing cards although I’m bad at it. I’m probably the only European to play Tarneeb on el3ab site, it is fun though, met a lot of people there, most of them however don't believe I’m not Arabic.

3.) Love connecting with someone

4.) I like reading my friends’ blogs, my friends’ friends’ blogs, my friends’ friends’ friends’ blogs…

5.) Reading blogs takes a lot of my time

6.) I hate electoral campaigns

7.) I love blowing bubbles



8.) I love rainbows and waterfalls (mostly the smell around them and the sound)



9.) I love the sight of sunflowers.

10.) I love color red, everything in red attracts my eye abnormally

This is just for starters I have more prepared for you I just don’t want to suffocate you with all the points I found interesting. So here’s a task for you all: guess which number I will reach on this list that will be posted in parts (not necessarily odd).
posted by calamity @ 10/11/2006 10:58:00 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 12/10/06 1:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great start, you seem like a wonderful person.
    My guess is that there at least 11 more points, which would bring it to 21 total ...:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER