floating

2006/09/15
Tttttthe things that make the world a better place

The way you go through my hair - it makes me purr.
The way your hand floats on my skin makes me stretch in comfort.
The way you look at me, make my eyes get watery.
The way your face rubs against mine and I get Goosebumps.
The way you kiss me makes me long for the sweetness of the soul drinking even more.
The way your hug makes everything better – the way you make me feel.
The things you do for me, for us – you must really love me.
How you always want me around – you must really adore me.
How you take me with you everywhere – you would like to tag me with your name.
How you prepare breakfast for us, how your coffee has the aroma of desire.
How you help me clean so I don’t exhaust myself.
How much fun we have while cooking I could never feel alone at such a lonesome choir.
How I can sleep for hours while you’re around, and how insomnia tortures me when you’re not.
How you squeeze close to me in the mornings telling me to sleep some more.
How these things make me overly jealous and how your jealousness makes me sad yet it flatters me.
How you care for my happiness and the things you do for it.
How you love me.
How I love you.
posted by calamity @ 9/15/2006 09:16:00 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 15/9/06 5:02 pm, Blogger Kourtney said…

    wow....this is really sweet! I hope that your sig other reads this. It makes me miss having some one....Have a great weekend

     
  • At 15/9/06 6:32 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    well he doesn´t have to see this, he knows it.
    you´ll get there just don´t rush it or elseit won´tbe worth missing :P
    it´s weekend? i totally forgot, thnx for reminding me, tnx for nice wished. you have a great weekend too youdesrve it more as i dosince you´re working and i´m just beinglazy all the time. enjoy

     
  • At 20/9/06 10:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is amazing. It made me long for that feeling again. Those are the warm and comfortable and sexy feelings that make love so incredible.

     
  • At 22/9/06 6:29 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    i never thought i would make you long for stuff.

    i hope it didn't make you feel bad.

    enjoy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER