floating

2006/11/05
list part 3
22.) I hate guys that are bald or/and have mustache (like my father-in-law is)

23.) I like guys that have goatee and piercing (like my BF has)



24.) I love to move furniture in my room every now and then, I can move any piece on my own. I do that a lot to surprise my BF, but I always shock him, I don't think he likes surprises very much

25.) I’m more normal when I’m drunk than I am when I’m sober



26.) Love smiling at unknown children they always smile back, there's nothing more precious

27.) I love entertaining children, I didn't like children that much but they started coming to me, wanting my companion and I started to love them, would love to have one with my BF in like 8 years



28.) I think newborns look awful, most of them are ugly, just today I saw a picture of my 1 day old nephew and I must say he is one of the least ugly babies



29.) I wish I would have a son; I would name him Tristan or Mai
posted by calamity @ 11/05/2006 10:23:00 am  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER