floating

2006/10/30
list part 2
11.) I love giving people small gifts that let them know. “I think of you all the time, even when you don't expect me to.” Also love to help people.

12.) I love to laugh and be laughed with

13.) Love kissing people on cheeks as a welcome or goodbye



14.) Love kissing and caressing my BF

15.) I miss my BF a lot; I miss him if we are apart for more than an hour

16.) My bf is very jealous

17.) I have a pillow addiction: I have 5 pillows in my bed just for myself, I had to give the sixth one to my BF or else he would have nothing to sleep on, the lack of pillows is usually the problem when I sleep elsewhere




18.) I love sleeping on freshly washed sheets

19.) Love lazy mornings in bed

20.) I love to take long baths in boiling hot water

21.) I hate water dripping from the tab, or leaving the tab running while brushing teeth
posted by calamity @ 10/30/2006 07:22:00 pm  
8 Comments:
  • At 1/11/06 12:35 am, Blogger Ahmad said…

    Great thoughts and tastes indeed. BTW, doesn't your BF feel jealous about your having too many pillows? Were I him, I would - :).

     
  • At 1/11/06 4:08 am, Blogger Kourtney said…

    I am so with you about the washed sheets and lazy mornings in bed.....I get to have one of those tomorrow :)

     
  • At 1/11/06 4:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok, just rub it in - be like that then. Guess who is jealous now ...

     
  • At 1/11/06 5:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PS
    I actually appreciated the "little present" you send me per email today, it made me laugh. Thanks!

     
  • At 1/11/06 10:07 am, Blogger calamity said…

    tnx ahmad

    well my bf thimks i'm crazy for having all those pillows but he knows that's the crazy me he chose to love.

    but there are many other things that make him jealous.

    ;)

     
  • At 1/11/06 10:10 am, Blogger calamity said…

    kourtney i get to have a lot of lazy mornings but my mother often interrupts them with her yelling around the house early in the morning. but now that i was on vacation i had lazy-mornings-in-bed festival
    :)

     
  • At 1/11/06 10:12 am, Blogger calamity said…

    how sweet zee

    forwards take so much of my time and i never get the response of people about them, now i see that at least when sending them to you i'm doing a good deed.

    guess what zee: there are more lists comming ;)

     
  • At 8/11/06 8:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want to stop in and say hello! I love fresh sheets and lots of pillows, too!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER