floating

2006/11/08
list part 4
30.) Coffee-and-friends combination, it just rules (I drink white coffee), and now that faculty started I get that on daily bases



31.) I can hardly drink liquids with CO2 (soda?) they burn my throat so much it my eyes get watery

32.) Of all candy I mostly love the ones of a sour taste



33.) I love fruit, especially nectarines, don't eat it a lot though

34.) I love sea food



35.) Don’t like onions, garlic, ketchup, mustard, hamburgers

36. I don’t hesitate to spit out the food if I don’t like it



37.) The smells I like: jasmine, linden tree blooming, woods, mushrooms, grass slowly loosing life and becoming hay, lily of the valley, forest cyclamen, elder, lilac, hyacinth.

38.) I hate the smells of my BF's feet, rotten potatoes and rotten onions; I hate the smell of aftershave, and almost every perfume for men
posted by calamity @ 11/08/2006 08:40:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER