floating

2006/12/08
i shot myself in the head the other day and my soul refused to die-that bitch. i shot myself and i could do everything i did every single boring day of my life. hole in the head but the blood didn't blur my vision of life's misery. bullet in the brain but i stil deluded myself i could think (as i always did).

i refused to give up on death so i reached deep in my chest with my hand and there it was cracked in many places but still beating like a drum-the damn force that runs my life fluid through my body. i riped it out dressed it in a cute little barb wire and swang it like a marry-go-round. nothing: i was still the same old me. though torn from me, the beating force still ran my life.



now i was really pissed.

i gave in. vegetate: with see-through head and exposed heart.
posted by calamity @ 12/08/2006 01:26:00 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 8/12/06 6:55 pm, Blogger dusio said…

    wow. Very powerful.

     
  • At 9/12/06 4:13 am, Blogger Zee said…

    melodramatic tonight?

     
  • At 9/12/06 10:35 am, Blogger calamity said…

    dusio: tnx

    zee: judge from what you read

     
  • At 10/12/06 5:29 am, Blogger Zee said…

    I stopped judging.
    I either get fucked or I fuck, it's that simple now.
    Not that I'm not judgmental ...
    Far from it.
    I am so full of predisposed bullshit that I could create the next terminal tidal wave to swallow the majority of land masses, but I'm holding back - so no worries!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER