floating

2006/12/03
say my name
you've probabily noticed that i changed my nick name, to tell you the truth i don't really like it.

i hate to describe myself and nick should be the most descriptive thing if you ask me.

so i beg you to make suggestions for my new nick name: they can be bad (maybe i'll like it), they can be rude (i'll live), they can be anything.

everybody is welcomed to help, even if i don't know you, even if you don't know me, even if you came on my blog by mistake, even if you're lost of words...make as manny suggestions as possible.

this is a desperate call for help until then just call me it :)

Labels: ,

posted by calamity @ 12/03/2006 11:08:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER