floating

2006/05/30
hide

I hid myself behind the thickest curtain and waited for life to pass by. As a serial killer it haunted me and I had to hide. I trembled behind the bloody red curtain scared that I shouldn’t breathe scared that my stocker will find me underneath. I took my breath and waited till it goes away but before it did I had to take another one and life saw my hiding place. There was a chase through rooms of past: I saw I lived before but still I hated life hunting me as its name would be death.
And then it got me as I fell on the floor, I couldn’t do it anymore. I hated running away from life, I too wanted to see the light.
Slowly filling every room, touching me, seeking for my soul – life came into my life, my past death became alive and future hope once more appeared.
Never will I hide again cos’ life and love and love and life they made who I am.
posted by calamity @ 5/30/2006 06:42:00 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 30/5/06 6:54 pm, Blogger Яαgιи Яαvєи said…

    Hmm.. so does your stocker sell.. u know.. stockings?

    :-P Naah.. just kidding.. great work there. Make sure you keep writing there

     
  • At 30/5/06 7:17 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    A domestic animal (especially a young steer or heifer) kept as stock until fattened or matured and suitable for a breeding establishment is a stocker if any of you will be wondering.
    :)
    naaaaaa
    i just made a spelling mistake
    fuck
    i'm really bad
    but i would like to keep the mistake there it's a nice reminder

     
  • At 30/5/06 7:20 pm, Blogger Яαgιи Яαvєи said…

    you know for a moment there i thought you really meant referring in your piece to domestic animals. I guess it's the Sloveine weed farm that raised those stockers huh :-P

     
  • At 30/5/06 7:28 pm, Blogger calamity said…

    yeah well Slovenia is stil waiting for YOU to start that weed farm so we will be deprived of everything raised on that farm until you come move here and start farming and all

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER