floating

2007/05/20
betrayal
“Check this out: my girl, she's going nuts, she gave me an ultimatum either she or HER; how to choose between my friend and my love?”
“Why would SHE do that, did you give HER any reason to doubt you?”
“Well this girl she is in love with me.”
“And how do you know that?”
“Well she told me and SHE knows that?”
“How the hell?”
“I told HER, that she writes me SMS-es at midnight hours saying she loves me.”
“And what do you do?”
“Write her back.”
“Saying?”
“…”
“Saying you think she’s pretty great too?”
“Yea, it’s the truth.”
“What will you do?”
“I don’t know she’s making me crazy and SHE is my love.”
“How great is your love if you question it? This uncertainty of yours is a danger to your love. You really need to decide. And by needing to decide you show the fragile value of the bond between you. Do you realize that if you love someone you shouldn’t question it?”
“mmm.”
“You give her hope and break HER heart. Whatever you decide make sure to follow your heart and not your reason, it’s the one who gives the best advices.”
“I will.”
“Whatever you do; do it fast. Whoever you choose cut the other one from your life, but explain it first.”
“You’re right.”




3 weeks later

“I had a fight with HER, she was really mad.”
“Did you break things with her?”
“I did, it’s just that I went to this concert, SHE couldn’t, she had to study and I danced with her there.”
“How did SHE find out?”
“She saw the photos on the net: us dancing on the stage, but what did I do wrong? It was only dancing.”
“Only dancing? On the stage? With the girl who makes you crazy?”
“There was no kissing no touching, nothing, innocent.”
“Alone the betrayal in your mind is enough, imagine yourself in HER position.”
“I do, I try that all the time.”
“Did you decide yet?”
“Of course I want HER, I could never be with her she a child,”
“Then go and explain it to her, tell her about your decision and break off any contact with her.”
“I did that”
“When? You danced with her 3 days ago and you got an ultimatum 3 weeks ago.”
“This time SHE was really angry and I had a talk with her.”
“I suggest you go and talk to her about it again, tell her all and then end it once and for all. But you’re the kind of person who won’t move, who’ll wait what will strike you.”
“You’re right.”
“But you should.”
“I know.”

Silence and sadness for realizing the sadness of relationships.
posted by calamity @ 5/20/2007 12:51:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER