floating

2007/02/02
I miss what i never had
Although i don't remember living in Yugoslavia I miss it. Here is why Check out what a cool president we had, we were diverse and mostly nice. If there was still Yugoslavia we would have found a man to shut Bush up.



Anyone who would want to join the New comunist party of the world plese sign up in the comment list, I promise we won't kill anyone (all who need to die will lose their life tragically in an accident:P), no we really won't kill anyone we will send them to Goli otok or to a work camp in Sybiria all the necessary arrangements around this matter are already settled with presidents Mesić in Putin.



If not go to the site and listen to some songs that will put in in the right mood. You really need to listen to the Count on us , druže tito mi ti se kunemo , tito's way , and my favourite that i couldn't find a link to Zdravko Colic: Od Vardara pa do Triglava.
If anynoe nearly as fascinated as i am contact me i'll mail you the song.
Death to fashism and freedom to the nation.
posted by calamity @ 2/02/2007 08:39:00 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 4/2/07 9:17 am, Blogger Zee said…

    I don't know if you missed out. I travelled through Tito's Yugoslavia on my way to Greece. The vista was great but the people didn't look very happy.
    Well, one of the positive aspects of Tito were that the different ethnic groups weren't continuously killing each other. Maybe they were oppressed enough not to kill each other- I don't know. I was too young then and not interested in politics.

     
  • At 21/5/07 3:11 am, Blogger Alexo said…

    As much as I know, the famous quote "Smrt fašizmu, sloboda narodu", should be translated as "Death to the fascism, freedom to the people".

     
  • At 21/5/07 9:28 am, Blogger calamity said…

    yup you're right i didn't google the quote. fashism was a typo and for narod i rather used nation, don't know why...i hope i didn't ruin it for you.
    enjoy

     
  • At 10/4/08 2:42 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Where did you stay in Sarajevo? I would be interested in finding a home to rent. I haven't been there in about 20 years. I'm not sure if the people were happier in Tito days, but they got along. I know religion or politics were not spoken of....but still they were content. It makes my heart sad to see it split apart. No - I wasn't born there, but my heart still hurts for the division of people. It seems you had a great visit - the people are very hospitable and love to share their culture with others. My favorite drink was "white coffee" too....my mom would make it for me when I was little. It is milk, sugar and a small bit of coffee. Very tasty.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER