floating

2007/01/25
i'm dreaming...
...of the white winter



yea baby we've got snow
i almost gave up the hope of seing snow thi season since my skiing plans were canceled due the lack of money which caused the unexpected car repair. but it seems to me sometimes that life loves me and sooner or later things turn out in my favour - maybe it's because i'm a good person and good things happen to good people - try to believe that whenever you're down :)



now i need to get away and throw myself in the snow, well maybe not just right away since the snow is mixed with mud, maybe tomorrow.

i miss my baby to make this a perfect day :(
posted by calamity @ 1/25/2007 09:07:00 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 4/2/07 8:58 am, Blogger Zee said…

    Great - I gave up hope as well (almost) and now we have snow as well ...
    Enjoy!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: calamity
Home: ptuj, štajerska, Slovenia
About Me: ehhh
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER